Full restoration to a Concours level of Porsche 911 LWB (1969-1973) turn signals and taillights. We can restore your cores or provide them for you. Restoration includes:
- Housings: disassembled, bead blasted, and paint with VHT paint
- Housing interiors: Euro taillights are painted with white and highly reflective silver paint; Euro taillights and U.S. turn signal and taillights are painted with highly reflective silver paint.
- Reflectors; new reflectors installed
- Gaskets: new mounting gaskets installed
- Drain plugs: new rubber drain plugs installed
- Lenses: premium lenses installed with correct screws
- Wiring: new short harnesses installed, full factory correct harnesses available at additional cost
- Bulbs: AC Premium Incandescent Bulb Set is installed (45% brighter)
Restoration of Porsche 911 LWB taillights typically takes 4-6 weeks.