These are the most sought after headlights used on early Porsches. The factory used them on the 911R, 911ST and the 911RSR. These are the real deal not the replicas currently being offered elsewhere - and they have been professionally restored to perfect, concours level condition.
Authentic Cibié Bi-Iodes are getting very hard to find as comparatively few were made and prices of genuine ones are rapidly rising. These are one of the finest upgrades that you can install on an air cooled Porsche. They're like the fine jewelry on any 911 build, a crowning touch and a conversation starter. And a must on every R, ST and RSR build.
- Reflectors – stripped, copper plated, nickel plated, polished, followed by vapor deposited aluminum plating and a protective silica layer – Why aluminum?
- Housings – media blasted and VHT painted
- Outer Lenses – new with correct Hella lettering
- Lens Gaskets – new
- Chrome Trim Rings – new or rechromed originals depending on availability
- Adjustment Screws – new with nyloc nuts for easy removal
- Fender Mounting Screws
- Fender Mounting Gaskets – new
- Bulbs – new high performance H1 bulbs
- Bench Tested
Delivery on Cibié170mm Restorations is 6-8 weeks.