There's a big demand for the original Bosch H4's and we restore a lot of them but they are getting more difficult to find. Bosch is no longer building them - the current ones are build by AL in Czechoslovakia and the lenses are marked "AL" instead of "Bosch".
We've decided to go ahead and build them ourselves, staying as close as possible to the originals both in terms of appearance and quality, using the best components available:
- Original German built heavy duty Bosch headlight housings, powder coated
- New reflectors made by AL / Magneti Marelli (Porsche)
- BOSCH logo H4 lenses
- Tungsram Megalite +120 H4 bulbs
- Stainless steel adjustment screws
- Mounting screws
- Fender gaskets (the good thin ones)
Everything you need for a plug n' play installation. We're pleased to offer what we believe to be the highest quality and most original H4 headlights available today. However, supplies are limited.
Under Production - Delivery in 1-2 Weeks
INSTALLATION NOTES - Please Read
(1) While these are complete assemblies and largely plug n’ play, some Porsche models have metal mounting tabs inside the fender headlight buckets that are used for other headlights. They are not used for H4 assemblies and may interfere with mounting. If that is the case it will be necessary to bend them back. They are sturdy and could be bent back in the future if so desired.
(2) These headlights use H4 type 3-prong plugs.Depending on the headlights you currently have, sugar scoops for example, you might need H4/H5 adapters, just click the YES option.