Improved Performance vs. Hella 118's
As the world leading restoration shop for Cibié Bi-Iode headlights we have a special affection for the brand. The typical TTG kit uses Hella 118 lamps which are just fine. The Cibié's have a huge advantage in performance however - they use H1 halogen bulbs as opposed to the H3 halogens used by Hella. This is especially important today given the technology advances in H1 bulbs have out distanced advances with H3 bulbs.
These kits come with everything ready to install:
- (2) Cibié Oscar 6" Driving Lights
- (2) High Quality Horn Grilles
- (2) SWB or LWB Mounting Brackets
- (2) Tungsram (GE) Megalight +120 Hi-Performance H1 Bulbs
- (2) Cibié Protective Covers
Combine these with hi-performance headlights and you're ready to carve some canyons at night.