There's a big demand for the original Bosch H4's and we restore a lot of them but they are getting more difficult to find. Bosch is no longer building them - the current ones sold by Porsche are built by AL (Automotive Lighting) in Czechoslovakia and the lenses are marked "AL" instead of "Bosch".
Those are fine but we decided we could do a little better and get a little closer to the original Bosch's with a few significant improvements:
- High quality housings
- Genuine Bosch logo lenses
- Hi-Performance Tungsram Megalite +120 H4 bulbs
- Stainless steel adjustment screws replace steel screws
- OEM style mounting screws
- Fender gaskets (the good thin ones)
Everything you need for a plug n' play installation.
INSTALLATION NOTES - Please Read
(1) While these are complete assemblies and largely plug n’ play, some Porsche models have metal mounting tabs inside the fender headlight buckets that are used for other headlights. They are not used for H4 assemblies and may interfere with mounting. If that is the case it will be necessary to bend them back. They are sturdy and could be bent back in the future if so desired.
(2) These headlights use H4 type 3-prong plugs.Depending on the headlights you currently have, sugar scoops for example, you might need H4/H5 adapters, just click the YES option.