FULLY RESTORED TO CONCOURS LEVEL - NO CORES REQUIRED
Restoration process includes:
- Housings: disassembled, bead blasted, and painted with VHT paint
- Housing interiors: F-Series are painted with highly reflective silver paint.
- G-Series are painted with highly reflective white paint.
- Reflectors; new reflectors installed
- Harnesses: not included - see below
- Gaskets: new premium EuroLens mounting gaskets installed and new gaskets for rear electrical cover
- Drain plugs: new rubber drain plugs installed
- Lenses: AC Premium Lenses installed with high grade stainless steel screws
- Bulbs: AC Premium Incandescent Bulb Set is installed (45% brighter)
Differences in housings:
RoW vs. U.S.: RoW has no city light mount at inside outer edge, U.S. does.
F-Series (1969-1973) vs. G-Series (1974-1989): F-series interior is silver, G-Series interior is white. F-Series drain hole is front of bottom. G-Series drain hole is middle of bottom.
Ready to ship in 2-3 weeks.
Configure with new wire harnesses from Kroon
Best in Class™ wiring harnesses from Netherlands-based Kroon Wire Harnesses are now available for your restored taillights. Kroon is highly respected in the Porsche community for their harnesses which exactly match Porsche factory OEM specifications.