Full restoration to a Concours level of Porsche 911 LWB (1969-1973) turn signals. You provide the cores. The following options are available:
- Level 1 - No wiring harnesses
- Level 2: Short wiring harnesses
- Level 3: Complete wiring harnesses from Kroon
Restoration for all levels includes the following:
- Housings are disassembled, bead blasted, and painted with VHT paint
- Housing interiors: Euro turn signals are painted with white paint; U.S. turn signal are painted with highly reflective silver paint.
- New OEM correct reflectors installed
- Premium EuroLens mounting gaskets installed
- New rubber drain plugs installed
- Premium EuroLens lenses installed with stainless steel screws
- AC Premium Incandescent Bulb Set is installed (45% brighter)
Restoration of Porsche 911 LWB turn signals typically takes 4-6 weeks.
Note: As of June 1, 2021 restorations are done only on cores provided by you.