These are 19mm hex and are exactly the same dimensions as steel lug nuts but they weigh about half (13oz vs 25oz) as steel, but will not corrode like steel, or scratch/deform like OEM aluminum lug nuts.
Made of Ti 6Al-4V more commonly referred to as Grade 5 Titanium Alloy. Its very high strength and light weight, make it perfect for fasteners. PVD is a finish that turns the titanium black in color while also making them even more resistant to scratches and corrosion.
They're available in six different styles:
• Raw finish with small open end
• Black PVD with small small open end
* Gold finish with small open end (coming soon)
• Raw with long closed end (OEM Style)
• PVD with closed end (OEM Style)
• Black PVD with long open end (Scott Longballa Specials)
Lubricate and torque and roll in strength and style.